Haunted houses, graveyards, and covens, oh-my! A spooky brewhouse, the Cider House Ghouls, and a night at the haunted farm… what could be better? This trip is a safe space for adults, so leave the kids behind. On this tour you may feel possessed by the spirit of craft, living out your remaining days feeding off of the fermented result of malted “Graaaaaaains”. Don’t fret though, we’ll get you home safe. Grab a ticket for All about the Boo’z and let us ‘boo’ the driving. ** Saunders Farm Freight Fest is celebrating its 30th season this year. Help them celebrate with us.
See what people are saying!Read some reviews!
2:45 PM (bus leaves 3:00 PM sharp)
At a location in the city, 15-30 minutes before start of tour.
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.