Cider, liquor and beer share a commonality as they are all crafted with care and are created through a brewing process. We celebrate all things brewed (and chocolate) in this installment of our collaboration series. No matter your preference you are bound to find a new "flavour-ite" on this tour. Grab a couple of tickets for All Things Brewed and let us do the driving.
See what people are saying!Read some reviews!
11:00 AM (bus leaves 11:15 AM sharp)
At a location in the city, 15-30 minutes before start of tour.
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.