Golfing and Beer are pretty well acquainted. They have a long-standing relationship that goes way back. We've combined the two to great effect in this brand new tour that also helps us get to know an old friend if the Ottawa Beer Scene. Broken Stick Brewing has re-opened after 2 years hiatus and is now located in the Hammond Golf and Country Club. Get a taste of the newly developed Broken Stick Brewing beers as well as two other breweries on this un-fore-gettable tour.
Tee up, Mount up, Bottoms Up!
*This tour includes 9 holes and requires guests to either rent or bring their own set of clubs. Club rentals are extra.
See what people are saying!Read some reviews!
10:45 AM (bus leaves 11:00 AM sharp)
At a location in the city, 45 minutes before start of tour.
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.