We know our customers want to learn, explore and drink local beer, so we have created the Virtual Beer Hall. A Zoom Meeting is not the way a taproom or a brewery tour works. In a 25 person tour when "Tammy" is telling a story at the back of the bus the whole bus does not need to be quiet and listen.
This is why this NEW service is so relevant. Anyone can come to the Virtual Beer Hall join a table and have small intimate conversations with your friends or join a table and make new ones, just like when you are on a Brew Donkey Bus Tour.
This event is a "pay what you can" model and any funds are greatly appreciated at this time. Spread the word to your friends and family far and wide.
We look forward to reopening and until then let's stay social, occupied and educated.
NOTE: Friday and Saturday events will have a cover charge of $10 with extended content of contests, prizing, exclusive interviews and trivia.
Cheers, Brad Campeau
Owner, Founder and Beer Lover
TUNE-IN: Register for the link
"Doors" open at 6:45 PM - 7:00 PM start)
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise. Not all tours are on our Brew Donkey branded bus but they're all real fun.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.