Kanata creeps down to Stittsville and on to Barrhaven... just like the traffic home on a long weekend. Within the expanse of Ottawa’s west are a collection of brewers that are making experimental and classic style beers: Sours, IPAs, Ambers and Lagers. You’ll find them on this tour, and probably learn how they’re made too. Grab your ticket for the West Ferments tour and let us do the driving.
See what people are saying!Read some reviews!
2:00 PM (bus leaves 2:15 PM sharp)
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.