NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
A cold beer and a game is some people’s idea of perfection. This trip combines both into one engaging trip that will get you to a local brewer and great seats to one of your favourite games. After this tour, you’ll be rooting for your new favourite underdog team, Craft Beer. Who Likes Sports Sports? We like Sport Sports. Grab your seat and let us do the driving.
-Reserved seats for the October 14th - Montreal Alouettes game in section G (row 4-10) - $82 value to $90.00 value
-Round trip bus transportation to the game
-A fresh baked salty snack
-Brewery tour and samples (including 18-24oz of beer)
-Education, entertainment and a hell of a good time
4:00 PM (bus leaves 4:15 PM sharp)
4:45 PM (tour starts 4:45 PM sharp)
At a location in the city, 15-30 minutes before start of tour.
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.