A cold beer and a game is some people’s idea of perfection. This trip combines both into one engaging trip that will get you to a local brewer and great seats to an exciting game. After this tour, you’ll be rooting for your new favorite underdog team, Craft Beer. Who Likes Sports Sports? We like Sport Sports. Grab your seat and let us do the driving.
- Reserved seats for the October 29th Ottawa Redblacks game against Calgary Stampeders in section G (row 4-10) - $82 value
- Round trip transportation - $36 value based on Taxi or Uber
- Light snack of a Fresh Pretzel with mustard - $4 value
- Brewery tour and visit (including 18-24oz of beer) - $18 value
- Education, entertainment, and a hell of a good time - Priceless
1430 PM (bus leaves 4:45 PM sharp)
5:00 PM (Tour Starts at 5:15 pm)
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.