THIS TOUR IS SPECIALLY PRICED FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY - HAPPY DAY OF THE DONKEY 9
From Overbrook to Orleans, this trip will guide you through the enlightened beverage producers East of the Rideau River. If hops are your lifeblood and IPAs get your heart rate up, then this tour is for you! The east end of Ottawa is making some of the best and most innovative IPAs around. Grab your ticket for the Y-East End Express and let us do the driving.
See what people are saying!Read some reviews!
4:30 PM (bus leaves 4:45 PM sharp)
At a location in the city, 15-30 minutes before start of tour.
Purchase makes a reservation under your name - No physical tickets will be mailed.
Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS ON ALL TOURS - CLICK HERE
- On a public tour Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to cancel an event due to a small group size. We must have at least 10 people join us for this tour in order to run the event.
- Brew Donkey Tours reserves the right to adjust the route and breweries as needed without notice.
- All tours use SCHOOL BUS style transportation unless stated otherwise.
- You will be notified at least 72hrs before the event if it is going to be cancelled with a full refund.