Here is what we will be doing to mitigate risk to our breweries, our staff as well our beer community on buses:
- We do not require Vaccine Passports but some locations may require it. Tour descriptions will identify those requiring it.
- Max tour size will adhere to current health regulations. The spacing of seating at breweries will be based on current health regulations.
Until April 27, 2022: Masks will be required for guests and staff while on the bus at all times.
- We are asking that guests wash or sanitize their hands on arriving for a tour at each location.
- Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
- IF THERE ARE GUEST IN OTHER ORDERS THAT YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH PLEASE LET US KNOW AS WELL.
NOTE: We are learning daily from health officials and you as to your comfort levels and will be updating this as we get new information.
Thanks in advance for the patience and understanding as we navigate this new reality.