Brew Donkey Tours COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Here is what we will be doing to mitigate risk to our breweries, our staff as well our beer community on buses:
- Max tour size will adhere to current health regulations. The spacing of seating at breweries will provide for 2 meters distance between guests or their social bubbles.
- Masks will be required for guests and staff while on the bus at all times and when indoors and not seated at the brewery including on facility tours.
- All buses will be loaded back to front and unloaded front to back to ensure the least amount of close contact with other guests.
- Guests will have assigned seats that only they will be allowed to sit in.
- When boarding the guests on the tour, our staff will have a sanitizer pump to offer it to all guests.
- Instead of handing individuals the lanyards and pens ourselves, we will let the guest know that they are welcome to grab one on their own if they would like from a bin.
- We are asking that guests wash or sanitize their hands on arriving for a tour and at each location.
- All food will be pre-packaged and sealed to health and safety standards.
- Tickets purchased together in one order will be considered to be part of the same social bubble and will be seated together accordingly. IF individuals in this order are not part of your social bubble please email us to let us know immediately.
IF THERE ARE GUEST IN OTHER ORDERS THAT YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH PLEASE LET US KNOW AS WELL.
NOTE: We are learning daily from health officials and you as to your comfort levels and will be updating this as we get new information.
Thanks in advance for the patience and understanding as we navigate this new reality.