Brewery Tour Do's and Dont's
The DOs and DON'Ts for Brew Donkey tours
- Be ready for pick up on time. If you're late, you miss out on beer and fun.
- Buy beer at the breweries we visit to bring home with you.
- Respect beer. Take a few sips before declaring it isn't your style. Drink what you love.
- Respect yourselves and the others around you.
- Respect our beer friends, they make the liquid we love!
- Respect your tour guide- they are facilitating fun, help them help you!
- Have a really awesome time, take lots of photos and share via social media #brewdonkeytours.
Please DO NOT:
- Do not be visibly intoxicated, we won't be able to serve you. :(
- Do not bring your own beer, liquor, marijuana on the bus.
- Do not make belligerent, rude or discriminatory comments to anyone during your tour.
- Do not wear open toe shoes. (Only the Sip, Axe and Relax Tour)