Brewery Tour Pro Tips
- Bring snacks – Trail mix, granola bars, heck even beer nuts would be great! Just something to munch on as we keep you entertained between stops.
- Bring a bookbag – Yes we said bookbag, but this could be your backpack, bag, purse, man purse or any other bag you use to carry things. Also, a reusable Loblaws, Metro, Sobeys bag would be great too! This is just for you to make sure you can hold all the beer you buy on the tour.
- Reusable Water Bottle – We do provide water for everyone on the bus, but this makes it better for the environment as well as reusing it at each brewery.
- Phone Charger – This is if you are someone who can’t live without your phone and want to take those sick photos of the breweries or in the Selfie Booth on our Brew Donkey Bus.
- Closed Toed Shoes – This is more specifically for the Sip Axe and Relax tour as we NEED everyone to be sporting their boss kicks.
- Be prepared for Jokes – This is the best way to make great friends. These aren’t your regular jokes as these are genuine 'Dad Jokes' but on a Brewery Tour. What is better? Nothing.